Mr. Kapur has been Chief Executive Officer of Honeywell International Inc. since June 2023. Prior to becoming Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Kapur was President and Chief Operating Officer from July 2022 through May 2023. From 2021 to 2022, Mr. Kapur served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies. From May 2018 to July 2021, Mr. Kapur served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Honeywell Building Technologies, and prior to that, served as President of Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) from 2014 to 2018. Mr. Kapur joined Honeywell in 1989 and has held several leadership positions at the Company, including Vice President and General Manager of HPS' Advanced Solutions business and Managing Director for Honeywell Automation India Limited.
Specific Qualifications, Attributes, Skills and Experience
• Deep knowledge of Honeywell's operating system, end markets, and customer needs gained through leadership across multiple business models, industries, regions, and business cycles during his 34-year tenure.
• Demonstrated ability to drive key sustainability and digitalization initiatives and operational execution, while advancing the Honeywell Accelerator operating system.
• Uniquely capable to drive Honeywell's ESG-oriented innovation and solidify Honeywell's position to lead in the energy transition.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver financial results as a leader in a variety of different businesses, with disparate business models, technologies, geographies, and customers.
• Strategic leadership skills necessary to evolve business strategies to meet the challenges of a constantly changing environment across Honeywell's diverse business portfolio.
Years of Service: 0